We are committed to maintaining productivity within our day-to-day operations to support your essential transportation needs during this challenging time. Our core value is Safety First, Always ‑ for our customers and for our employees.
In effort to limit the interaction between our staff and customers as much as possible, we ask that you kindly review the following changes to our service process:
- Your Appointment – We will attempt to reach out to you in advance of your appointment to gather as many details as possible.
- Dropping your vehicle off – Using the envelopes provided, please deposit your keys into the mail slot beside the service door. Please note the best number to reach you at on the envelope.
- Preparing your work order – Once we have received your keys, your Service Advisor will reach out to you by phone to collect any information required, prepare your Work Order, and provide any necessary quotes.
- Paying for your service – Once your service has been completed, your Service Advisor will contact you by phone to collect payment. Payment by credit card (VISA & MasterCard) is preferred; however, should you need to make arrangements to pay by cash or debit, please advise your Service Advisor before arriving to pick up your vehicle.
- Picking up your vehicle – Whenever possible, we will provide copies of any necessary paper work by email. When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we will meet you outside with your keys.
- Reduced hours of operation - To support your essential transportation needs, our Service & Parts departments will remain OPEN Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Please be advised that until further notice our Customer Lounge is closed.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this temporary process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone at 250-384-1144.
Carson Automotive Group
The automotive industry has always been a fast‑changing one and these times are no different. It’s important that we be nimble and respond quickly and effectively to developments around the world while maintaining our commitment to serving your transportation needs safely and reliably.
Like all of you, we’ve been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19). At Carson Automotive Group, our core value is Safety First, Always ‑ for our customers and for our employees. We would like to share the daily precautions we are taking at our dealerships to uphold this commitment.
During this time, we are committed to maintaining productivity within our day-to-day operations to support your automotive needs. As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you at the dealership soon.
Carson Automotive Group